Unit 203, Grove Phase 1 Rental
**Important! To apply for this rental unit, you must have completed, updated & verified the Online Intake Form prior to April 19th. Please do not make any changes to your essential data during the weighted drawing period or you will not be eligible to apply.**
Grove Phase 1, Unit 203, 250 Scott Lane:
- 2-bedroom, plus alcove, 1 1/2-bathroom, approximately 900 square feet
- Range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, large deck, storage, and washer & dryer.
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- Income Range: 0% to 50% of the Median Family Income -see income limits listed below
- Occupancy Requirement: two (2) or more people
- Monthly rental amount is $788, includes electricity, water, sewer, and trash.
- At least one adult in the household must work a minimum of 1,560 hours per year. Please read the policies to enter any weighted drawing: Housing Department Rules & Regulations, Section 4: Weighted Drawing.
- Initial rental term to begin July 15, 2023. First month's rent + security deposit will be due at signing. The security deposit is $1,000. The total due at signing is $1,788. Important to note “Lease will renew September 1, 2023, the rents will be based on the 2023 HUD Median Family Income numbers. These numbers are expected to increase, which will cause the rent to increase as well.”
- Deadline to Apply: Tuesday, May 2nd by 4:00 PM. No late or incomplete entries will be accepted. If selected first for this unit you will be notified by phone. All others will be sent an email notice.
- All forms needed to enter this drawing are here, under "Rentals - Weighted Drawing Entry Form
Income Limits - households may not earn more than the limits listed below:
Two Person Household: $0 to $49,200
Three Person Household: $0 to $55,350
Four Person Household: $0 to $61,500
Five Person Household: $0 to $66,420
Calculation of Income:
Household income is based on the current income earned by all intended adult occupants of the rental unit at the time of weighted drawing using the current household income to estimate an annual (12 month) income basis. Households must use their current income and may not make changes or adjustments to earnings in order to fit within the income range.
Business income of a qualifying Household is calculated using an average of the last three (3) years of income on the business’ tax returns. A year to date profit and loss determination will also be used to calculate business income. If the business has not been operating for three (3) years, the Housing Department will average income over the time the business has been operating.
Please contact the Housing Department if you have any questions or need assistance completing the entry forms. email@example.com or 307-732-0867.