The U.S. passport card can be used to enter the United States from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda at land border crossings or sea ports-of-entry. The Passport Card cannot be used for international travel by air. View for more information.
Passport Appointments Required
Passport appointments for application processing are required.
You may schedule your appointment by calling 307-733-2533 or CLICK HERE.
Current Processing Times
- Expediting Not Allowed with Passport Card
- U.S. Department of State expedited processing times can take 3 - 4 months.
- U.S. Department of State expedited processing times can take up to 2 months (for an additional $60 per application).
- Current Processing Times
Fees (Separate Payments Apply)
- Clerk of Court Processing Fee - $35 per application
- Accepted forms of payment include cash, personal check (no counter checks), certified check, money order or credit card
- Passport Card Processing Fee – Payable to U.S. Dept. of State
- Standard Adult - $30
- Minor (15 and Under) - $15
- Accepted forms of payment include personal check (no counter checks), certified check or money order only