What’s Happening in Wyoming & Teton County
Please visit www.jhcovid.com to find comprehensive information about our community’s response to the Coronavirus.
Please click here for updated Health Orders information.
# # # # # # # # # #
Commissioners Restrict Public Access to County Buildings
March 31, 2020, Jackson, Wyo. – In an effort to practice and encourage social distancing, and to limit physical interaction between Teton County staff and the public, the Teton County Board of County Commissioners (BCC) voted Monday to extend public access restrictions at all County Buildings through April 20, 2020. County offices and departments will remain open and available to provide services to the public through alternative methods.
What does this mean for the Environmental Health division?
- EPA required water samples will be Tested Mondays and Tuesdays. Please leave your sample in the provided cooler by the front door of Health Department Building.
- Private drinking water samples will be accepted with approval by phone.
- Pool and spa bacteriological samples will not be tested while Teton Health District Order #20-2 is in place.
- Radon test kits will not be sold at this time. Check the tetoncountywy.gov/environmental website for other possible sources.
- Please call if you require a temporary food service license.
- If you have questions, please call our office at (307) 732-8490