Brown compostable bags available for FREE at:
Jackson Town Hall- 150 Pearl Ave
Public Works Administration- 450 W. Snow King Ave.
The Recycling Center- 3270 S. Adams Canyon Rd.
Use of the brown bags is not mandatory to participate in the Fall Clean Up Event.
Town Residential Yard Waste Drop-Off
November 4th - Teton County Rodeo Grounds - FREE - 9am-6pm
- Bring your leaves, grass, pumpkins, and branches either loose or in compostable bags.
- Staff will NOT be able to assist everyone with unloading. Please plan accordingly.
- Plastic garbage bags, trash, and dog poop will be sent home with you.
- Yard waste will be composted locally and not buried in a landfill.
November 4th - Teton County Rodeo Grounds - 4pm-6pm
Please bring your pumpkins and jack-o'-lanterns in for composting. The Fire Department will be dropping pumpkins from the aerial truck periodically from 4-6pm. This is a Family Friendly Event!!!
- Candles, decorations, and adornments must be removed.
Trash Transfer Station Residential Yard Waste Drop-off
October 31th - November 5th (Monday- Friday 7am-3pm/Saturday 9am-1pm)
During this week the Transfer Station will accept the your first 500 pounds of residential yard waste for free. After 500 pounds you will be charged at $88/ton or $.04 lb. Discounts do NOT apply to businesses.
Town Fall Burn Week
October 29th - November 6th
Contact the Jackson Hole Law Enforcement Agency at 733-2331 PRIOR to starting outside burns. Controlled burns include dry grass, leaves, twigs, small branches, and clean wood. NO TRASH.
This event is made possible by: